Note: We supply the UK version of Advantage Multi which is called Advocate. Advocate has the same active ingredients as Advantage Multi.
Advocate Spot On For Dogs 11-20lbs (4-10kg).
Each Pack Contains 6 x 1.0ml Pipettes of Advocate.
For dogs suffering from or at risk from, mixed parasitic infections:
- For the treatment and prevention of flea infestation (Ctenocephalides Felis).
- Treatment of biting lice (Trichodectes Canis).
- Treatment of ear mite infestation (Otodectes Cynotis) Sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei var. canis) Demodicosis (caused by Demodex Canis).
- Prevention of heartworm disease (L3 and L4 larvae of Dirofilaria immitis).
- Treatment of infections with gastrointestinal nematodes (L4 larvae, immature adults and adults of Toxocara canis, Ancylostoma caninum and Uncinaria stenocephala, adults of Toxacaris leonina and Trichuris vulpis).
- The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Please note the packaging may vary from the illustration.
Important Product information:
Advantage Multi has been approved for sale in the UK by the VMD and by the FDA in the U.S.A. Both the UK and U.S.A. products are identical formulations containing the same active ingredients, the products sold by us are sold in UK packaging. We are a licensed wholesaler and retailer and all products listed are 100% sourced from the original manufacturer. Where products are licensed for exactly the same use in the destination country the animal owner is legally able to choose where to source the products from.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.